Relax with our Short-Term Stay Option
Each of our communities offer Respite Care services for seniors who need a short-term option, or less than 30 days. Reasons for a short-term stay may include:
- Recovery from a hospital or nursing home stay, when a little extra time and support is needed before transitioning home
- The caregiver is going on vacation or requiring a small break
- You would like to see what life would be like at a Priority Life Care community
- A family is easing their loved one into life at a senior community.
Respite Care is often used by families who are caring for a loved one with Alzheimer’s or Dementia. Due to the stress that is associated with caring for a loved one with memory loss, caregivers often use respite care to reduce stress, restore energy and keep their life in balance.
In addition to care services provided by our communities, residents who take advantage of a short-term stay are able to enjoy our all-inclusive* amenities as well. Resident’s are encouraged to take advantage of the activities and social life that a senior community provides. Other amenities may include:
- 24-hour Care Staffing
- Personal Emergency Call Systems
- Nutritious meals 3- times a day, plus snacks
- Common areas for socializing and activities
- Daily Activities
- Private apartments and baths with safety features
- Individual Climate Control
- Weekly Light Housekeeping and Laundry
- Transportation Assistance
- Free Utilities, not including telephone
*Amenities may differ by community.
Contact your nearest location for additional information on respite and communities amenities.